01 October, 2010

Coming Soon

Since my last post, I have realized that I was quite harsh on that truck driver. Though he can be a pain in the ass at times I cannot deny that he's a good person. For example, the other day I had mentioned wanting to find a different truck to replace my old S-10 to a few people at work. The next day this driver comes in and tells me of a few decent trucks for sale at fairly reasonable prices. He's not so bad after all.

Next up on this blog I have decided to do a small series on the problem I have recently had with my car, a 1994 Chevy Caprice, and the diagnostic process I went through to repair it. I'll also briefly cover a problem I had with the S-10. The internet is a great source of information when repairing cars and trucks, but everything you see needs to be taken with a grain of salt. The information out there is predominantly from message boards and is posted by, from my experience, mostly shade tree mechanics. Some of them know what they're doing, some have no clue and some are simply passing on something they heard about but have no experience with. I thought it would make for a nice series of posts. Something other than me bitching about my job.

No comments: