25 January, 2014

Patience Please


Those of you who have followed me on YouTube are aware that I will no longer upload videos to that website.  I made mention of a new account on Vimeo but, as of yet, have no content available.  Winter is a busy time for diesel mechanics and I'm no exception.  I've found myself short-handed yet again on second shift and have been working 12 to 14 hour shifts day after day, week after week.  It mostly has to do with the "office" over scheduling, as usual.  Trying to put "Ten pounds of shit into a five pound bag" as I like to say.  My life has been reduced to eating, sleeping and working.  I simply don't have the time, energy or motivation to produce videos right now.  I am, however, aware that you people have been quite loyal to me and I hope you don't think I haven't noticed that fact.  I haven't forgotten, I haven't lost my motivation, I simply have to prioritize my time and energy.  The worst of winter should be past us by the end of February so hang in there.  I know what I want to put as my first video on Vimeo and it is important to me that I stick to that idea.  Thank you for hanging in there.

No comments: